Section 80CCG

Share This Thread
  1. sharma425

    sharma425 New Member

    Dear Sir,

    I opened DEMAT account 10 years back. From 1-04-2015 to 31-03-2016 , I invested Rs 60,000 to purchase new shares on NSE.
    Can I claim income tax rebate in financial yr 2015-2016 while filing IT return now.

    Ashok Sharma
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
FAQ's in Rajiv Gandhi Equity Saving Scheme (RGESS) - Section 80CCG Income Tax May 9, 2014
Section 44AE of Income Tax Income Tax Sep 20, 2018
Section 44ADA- Presumptive Taxation. Income Tax Jul 23, 2018
Does Google Adsense income falls under section 44AD ? Income Tax Jun 21, 2018
Equity income when filing under Section 44ADA Income Tax May 8, 2018