Service income under different heads

Share This Thread
  1. Arvindarjun

    Arvindarjun New Member


    I have company registered under Service tax
    I am paying tax on my service provided and earning incentive through other
    commission income which is paid to me duly TDS deducted.
    My query is ? is there any service tax laibility to me?
    if yes! under which clause shall i ask them to pay Service tax to me?
  2. Yes, you need to collect service tax on commission you receive. Collect service tax on Commission.
  3. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    Service Tax would be applicable on you if the Commission paid to you by the company is more than Rs. 10 Lakhs p.a.
Draft saved Draft deleted