Share This Thread
  1. Riyaj Ansari

Riyaj Ansari New Member

tour package service tax revised rate 3.50%

Parul_Gupta likes this.
  2. Prabhakaran N

Prabhakaran N New Member

Hi, just need a clarification.
    For Outstanding Invoice's (service rendered in Apr/May 15, charged @ 12.36%) remain unpaid by the client as on 1st June 15, is there a need to revise the Invoice @ 14% and resubmit to the client.

Girijamba likes this.
  3. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

4. deepanshu 11

deepanshu 11 New Member

New rates for the sale of flats... ,,
    Plz

5. Parul_Gupta

6. By raising Service Tax from 12.00% to 14% (a jump of 16.67% is very much significant wherein almost everything is now covered under Service Tax. Moreover now Primary and Secondary Education cess HAS BEEN ABOLISHED and what will happen to EDUCATION in my country, as the funds raised thr' the same was/ must be utilised under same head. Moreover as now Service Tax revenue is more than the Excise, so the Govt. should not have been clever and get so MUCH increase. Further one should realise how UAE is surviving and with a prosperous economy with just 5% taxes. In my opinion this increase is not justified even if we take GST commencement w.e.f. 1st April, 2016 when it is PROPOSED that all taxes will be in the range of 20%. Will the govt. need that much fund (without CORRUPTION). I do not think so subject to scrapping of Bullet Train project from India which shall empty our pocket.

Amit Sahni likes this.
  7. Prem_Vmoksha

Prem_Vmoksha New Member

While filing half yearly return we need give break up of 14 % ? ( S.Tax ,Ed Cess , SHEC, SBC ??? )

8. Parul_Gupta

9. Prem_Vmoksha

Prem_Vmoksha New Member

Thank u

10. GOVARDHANA

GOVARDHANA New Member

If Security agency (Proprietor Firm) raises the Invoice to (P) limited company, how the service tax rate will work, and who need to pay service tax and what is the rate.

Draft saved Draft deleted