Service Tax for consultancy services

Share This Thread
  1. Jitender Minhas

    Jitender Minhas New Member

    I have been requested to provide consultancy services by a company and the compensation would exceed 10 Lakhs in a year. I am an individual and have not registered any company in my name so far. Do I have to register for the Service Tax number? Do I also have to register a company or can I just register for Service Tax as an individual?
    Balurk likes this.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    You do not need to form a company. But you will need to get yourself registered under ST.
    Balurk likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted