Service tax

Share This Thread
  1. etiied

    etiied New Member

    I am from Srilanka. I am holding Overseas Citizen of India and I have a pan card.. I want to start a classified website. please tell me how to registerd service tax. can I do that website in Srilanka.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Export of service GST Yesterday at 3:32 PM
Export of service GST Yesterday at 11:23 AM
Required SAC Code for "Common Service Centre" Service Provider GST Oct 2, 2017
GST on Export of IT Consultancy Services GST Sep 14, 2017
GST Rules For Those who Export as well as Provide services in India Online like Amazon Teespring GST Sep 9, 2017