Service Tax

Share This Thread
  1. Raghvendra Singh

Raghvendra Singh New Member

Hello sir
    i m raghvendra singh from lucknow
    i want ask u a question regarding service tax., please send me a letter no. of new service tax
    i m sorry meri english kamjor hain main yeh janna chahta hoon ki 1 june 2016 se jo service tax bada hain uska koi letter no. hai to kya aap mujhe send kar sakte hain
    jisme yeh likha ho ki service tax 14.5% se 15% ho gaya hain.
    please send me a file n letter no of Government of India ka ho please jitna jaldi ho utni jaldi please my email address [email protected]

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Finance Act 2016 ka section 158 ye baat saaf tuar be kehta hy.
    Aap Section 158 dekhe

http://www.unionbudget.nic.in/ub2016-17/fb/bill.pdf

158. (1) This Chapter shall come into force on the 1st day of June, 2016. (2) There shall be levied and collected in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter, a cess to be called the Krishi Kalyan Cess, as service tax on all or any of the taxable services at the rate of 0.5 per cent. on the value of such services for the purposes of financing and promoting initiatives to improve agriculture or for any other purpose relating thereto.
    (3) The Krishi Kalyan Cess leviable under sub-section (2) shall be in addition to any cess or service tax leviable on such taxable services under Chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994, or under any other law for the time being in force.
    (4) The proceeds of the Krishi Kalyan Cess levied under sub-section (2) shall first be credited to the Consolidated Fund of India and the Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, utilise such sums of money of the Krishi Kalyan Cess for such purposes specified in sub-section (2), as it may consider necessary.
    (5) The provisions of Chapter V of the Finance Act, 1994 and the rules made thereunder, including those relating to refunds and exemptions from tax, interest and imposition of penalty shall, as far as may be, apply in relation to the levy and collection of the Krishi Kalyan Cess on taxable services, as they apply in relation to the levy and collection of tax on such taxable services under the said Chapter or the rules made thereunder, as the case may be.

Draft saved Draft deleted