Serving of excess period of articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Nikhil Bhattar

    Nikhil Bhattar New Member

    I had completed my articleship on 21/08/2014 and had also submitted form 108 for the same.
    However I got a letter from the institute stating that I had taken excess leave for 8 days so I will have to serve the same.

    My query is that Do I need to serve the same under my previous employer or I can served under any other member?

    Also whether Sundays and other holidays will be included in that 8 days ?
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    1. The excess period of Articleship can be served under any CA
    2. Sundays and Holidays would be considered while computing the period of 8 days.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Regarding serving of Excess Leaves CA Nov 25, 2016
Excess leaves taken during the articleship period CA Aug 11, 2017
Query for form 102 or 107 form in case of excess leaves CA Mar 15, 2017
ca final may 2017 eligibility including excess leave CA Feb 7, 2017