Shifting to Direct Entry after completion of Articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Girish Nair

    Girish Nair New Member

    My query is on getting enrolled, i have taken up CA course in 1996 and also completed by 3 years compulsory article ship training and received the certificate from the institute as well, i could not clear the exams and gave it up thereon, however i want to re-enter this course. I have Bachelors degree in Commerce, followed by Masters degree in Financial Management and MBA as well...there is one un- fulfilled dream of getting my CA degree and hence this request
    I am aware through the direct entry system i can appear for the IPCC the only thing that i am not sure is that whether i have to again go through the 3 year compulsory article ship training

  2. Sriti Jha

    Sriti Jha New Member

  3. Girish Nair

    Girish Nair New Member

    Hi Sriti,

    Thanks for your quick reply, appreciate the effort...As i said i had registered in 1996 and got my completion certificate in 1999...with such a long gap as you suggested is re-validation actually possible?...if yes this update gives me a fresh life to my long desire and dream..

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
RE:Paper Exemption if shifting from IPCC to Direct Entry CA Aug 2, 2016
Zone-shifting of candidates for 14th December - 2014 CPT CA Nov 24, 2014
Documents needed for provisional registration CA inter direct entry scheme? CA Feb 21, 2018
Regarding ipcc direct entry sceme CA Feb 20, 2018
Ipcc cpt- direct entry CA Jan 29, 2018