Should I do Articleship in Sahni Natrajan & Behl (SNB)

Share This Thread
  1. Harsh Gupta

Harsh Gupta New Member

I cleared my IPCC both groups in May 2014. And i am confused for the next step.
    Is anyone here who is doing or did articleship from Sahani Nataranjan and Bahl.??? Or any of the big 4..?? I want some help.
    Anyone..?
    Please.. I am stuck..

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. Vinita Taneja

Vinita Taneja New Member

@ Harsh Gupta ,
    hi, What's your doubt ?
    I could try for help on this.

3. Harsh Gupta

Harsh Gupta New Member

@Vinita Taneja
    hello.
    Thank You.
    Can you tell me where you are/were an intern at..?

4. Vinita Taneja

Vinita Taneja New Member

5. Harsh Gupta

Harsh Gupta New Member

ohh cool. great.
    i got selected in SNB, great firm ofcourse, but they have a norm of allowing interns to attend only 2 coaching classes during whole internship, rest self study. Quite weird, right..? I might have misinterpreted. (I hope so). But I guess it's 2 classes only. And this norm is holding me back from saying YES to join SNB.

Anyways, I still have an option of 1 or 2 firms of Big 4 but i am still in starting of interviewing process and god knows where I am gonna end up there.
    I wanna know that in top firms (Big 4, GT etc) do interns get time to attend proper classes or there are numerous hindrances. If even in top firms, interns are able to attend only 2-3 classes then maybe my reason for keeping SNB on hold maybe unreasonable. so what is it.? what you advice me to do.?

6. Vinita Taneja

Vinita Taneja New Member

See, my personal view point is SNB is strict among all. Although at the end at any place it depends upon ur senior and team, if they could allow u for the same.
    Keep trying for better and ask for some time from SNB.
    All d Best :)

7. Harsh Gupta

Harsh Gupta New Member

yeah even i heard so that SNB is the strictest and also that the relation with senior means alot. But having said that about SNB, it negates the relation part i guess.
    Can you give me an idea of how an article manages b/w work and classes in big firms.?

8. Vinita Taneja

Vinita Taneja New Member

Though I am also at beginning stage only, what I have seen is that even if one does not get much time. But as every one there sails on d same boat, they are able to manage it.
    I would say, Time management & hard work with some juggad works everywhere.

9. Harsh Gupta

Harsh Gupta New Member

10. Prakharsrvstva

Prakharsrvstva New Member

Hi Vinita i am from ramjas college,can u refer my cv for articleship in gt.my contact no. Is 7503072434.plz consider and take my phonic interview for the same if u want.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted