Should I e-verify both the Original and Revised Return?

Share This Thread
  1. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    If you are filing it online directly from the incometax efiling website then data will automatically be imported from form 26AS which will have details of tax credit.
    Bank do issue form 16A and interest certificate.
    Its better to have one, but if entries are coming in 26AS then its sufficient.
Draft saved Draft deleted