starting salary of a ca

Share This Thread
  1. Ritz

Ritz New Member

I want to ask that will doing ca b really effective?I mean to say that i heard that many ca are unemployed so what is the real market for ca jobs?is it very difficult to get a good package for an average ca?

2. VAIBHAV DILIP RANE

VAIBHAV DILIP RANE Active Member

"CA"
    > Must be a Passion
    > a Determination

> If you think to get better yield without sowing,.. you will get only,.. "SHIT"

> On other hand, If you work a Hard, stay till Last, face n solve all your & others Problem, be Dynamic, and Most resistance to Change,..
    Then this "CA" degree, will give you, more than what you thought,...

" Life is not that easy, also not that too hard,... It's all about, Art of Living,.. How you Live IT..!!!

akhil chintam and mk manoj like this.
  3. Ritz

Ritz New Member

Dats a nice rply...:)

4. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

Normally, for a fresher Chartered Accountant, the starting package is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a. And in case your articleship experience is better and you have good knowledge, it can be better than this.

Here is a snapshot of the details of the previous campus placements:- http://www.charteredclub.com/chartered-accountant-salary/

ANIKET VARSHNEY likes this.
  5. kashish thareja

kashish thareja New Member

its a matter of your experience during the article ship..., there is no shortage of jobs for knowledgeable chartered accountants..., all matters your practical experience of article-ship...

6. patelpravinrm

patelpravinrm New Member

i would like say, you should not think about this thing CA salary, unemployment and all other things at this student level stage... first of all complete your CA course...

ANIKET VARSHNEY and Rudra like this.
  7. ANIKET VARSHNEY

ANIKET VARSHNEY New Member

EDUCATION dosent means only passing educational line of 10th & 12th & working for lives...now people need to be financially literate...
    THAT CAN CHANGE THE MODEL OF DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA
    also being CA is a attitude but being creative in doing CA is acme...
    think to be creative...companies will run for u..

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    Ketan Gupta likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted