Tax deducted deposited in bank not credited in individual PAN NO.

Share This Thread
  1. Nagorao Kamlakar

    Nagorao Kamlakar New Member

    sir,my employer deducted annual tax from my salary and deposited it in bank on his TAN but his TRP PERSON has not given me the credit in PAN.That's why ITD CPC HAS SENT ME THE NOTICE demanding tax u/s 143 (1) .who is responsible for the problem? Employer or the individual tax payer?
  2. Saurabh2017

    Saurabh2017 New Member

    Kindly Verify With Your Employer weather he has mentioned your correct PAN in TDS Return
  3. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    Check with your employer regarding the reason for the same and tel him to get it corrected at the earliest
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
TDS Deducted on Excess Amount & deposited- How to rectify error? Income Tax Dec 12, 2017
TDS Deducted & Deposited with Govt. before Actual Payment Income Tax Nov 18, 2016
Whether TDS to be deducted on Commission paid in kind Income Tax Mar 19, 2018
Can I transfer TDS (which Co's deducted) in Individual Pan from HUF (PAN) Income Tax Sep 20, 2017
Excess TDS amount deducted on purchase of property Income Tax Jul 27, 2017