Tax deduction for home u/s 24(b)

Share This Thread
  1. Sanjoy Acharjee

    Sanjoy Acharjee New Member

    Where to enter claim for deduction u/s 24(b) in ITR-1 or ITR-2 as may be
    applicable for claiming deduction for home loan interest?
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    In ITR-1 you can show the amount of income, or the loss , as the case maybe, after claiming the deduction.

    In ITR-2 , show it in 1(h) ; Interest payable on borrowed capital.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
income tax deduction (TDS) on payment of new home Income Tax Mar 9, 2018
Deduction of Home Loan for under construction property Income Tax Nov 14, 2017
Claification on Income tax deduction for Second Home Income Tax May 29, 2017
Home Insurance & Processing Charges in Home Loan Deduction Income Tax Jan 17, 2017
home loan interest deduction from taxable income Income Tax Jan 16, 2017