Tax on Income received in Paypal from Ad Networks

Share This Thread
  1. Kumar4578

Kumar4578 New Member

hello sir,

I earn money from blogging and affiliates for 1 years.I receive near 10000 rupees from paypal to my bank account.Suddenly i have doubt about income tax fortunaely will i receive 250000 next years .then i will go to pay tax.will income tax officer ask me about income in paypal and how its come from.may i summit proof for their income like website name,ad networks name etc. please answer me details.
    thank you.

2. Parandaman S

Parandaman S New Member

Hi,

All your income is coming through the Bank account Right; and the Bank accounts are linked with PAN Nos. In your Case, Its our duty to pay the Income Tax once you fall above the limits of Income Tax Slab.

When we fail to do so, the IT Department people has a tool to view your Bank accounts and the inflow in all the Bank accounts during the respective period and they may issue a notice on the same. ( All the Bank accounts are linked with our PAN Nos)

Nowadays we are seeing so much of notices issued by the IT Dept (System based) to the Salaried people where they have paid the TDS and not filed the returns. Very soon they will make the automation in this case too. Better keep a track of actual income received in the year and see whether you are falling under the Tax Payer Bracket.

If you payments are coming through International Accounts, then it is must to keep the details upto date.

Thanks
    Param

3. Kumar4578

Kumar4578 New Member

Which details will i up to date?

I earn money from various of ad networks.

will they ask me the ad networks website?

4. Karan Batra

Karan Batra Well-Known Member

I understand your query.

You need not worry about it if you are paying your taxes regularly. Moreover, income upto Rs. 2,50,000 is exempted from the levy of income tax.

If the income exceeds this amount - you will have to file an income tax return only mentioning the total income earned. While filing the income tax return - you would not be required to mention the name of your website and/or the name of the ad networks.

PS: I'm the founder of this website and I also earn from ad networks only

Kumar4578 likes this.
  5. Kumar4578

Kumar4578 New Member

Thank u very much sir.

i ask this question for various of questions and answers site like quora,yahoo answers etc.

but no one reply for this question.

you are founder of this website.

answer my very doubtful question.

once again thank u sir.

i believe your answer..:)

6. Karan Batra

Maybe I was able to answer it as I myself am a CA earning from Advertisements :)

Kumar4578 likes this.
  7. Kumar4578

Kumar4578 New Member

Thanks for valuable reply sir,

sir did u pay tax for your online income?

how to pay tax for online income?

which proof do i required during pay income tax for online income?

8. Karan Batra

Yes, I do tax on my income.

I reduce all my expenses from my ad income and pay tax on the balance income.

Tax can be paid online as well

9. Kumar4578

Kumar4578 New Member

Thanks Again Sir,

can i see the online form for to pay income tax for my knowledge purpose?

which form used by online money makers to fill income tax sir?

10. Karan Batra

ITR 4 would be applicable in this case.

Kumar4578 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted