Tax quiry

Share This Thread
  1. Dear sir,
    I've taken a franchisee of sharebroker and earn brokerage income .Which ITR form do i need to file.Also since my income is only Rs 248000 for the year i can claim TDS refund of 10 % of the said income but do i need to mantain books of accounts. Can i get the refund if i file the return after the due date i,e , 31st July 2016. Please help & let me know.
    Your sincerely

Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Enquiry about Hindu Undivided family Income Tax Dec 17, 2015
Enquiry u/s 133A Income Tax Nov 30, 2015
enquiry regarding belated ITR filing Income Tax Aug 13, 2015
Enquiry on Capital Gain Income Tax Nov 24, 2014