Tax Refund

Share This Thread
  1. mbharija

    mbharija New Member

    I had filed IT-return manually for refund for the AY 2009-10. However the company had quoted wrong Pan number while depositing the TDS. As a result my account showed an outstanding demand. After a lot of follow-ups, the TDS was transferred in my account in 2015. However IT dept adjusted the refund in the subsequent years. Now when my account shows the actual figures, how do I claim for the refunds for 3 years.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
GST Refund Income Tax Mar 23, 2018
Seafarer IT return & refund Income Tax Mar 19, 2018
Refund of TDS paid on booking of property Income Tax Feb 26, 2018
How can buyer get refund of TDS paid when sale fell through Income Tax Feb 13, 2018
Query regarding Income Tax Refund for A/Y 2014-15 Income Tax Dec 25, 2017