Share This Thread
  1. SID13662

    SID13662 New Member

    I am transferred to a gulf country in Dec 2015 last week. as per IT rules I am a resident indian. Plz guide as to how I can save tax on my income which i have earned in a foreign country during last quarter of FY 2016. My income during the Q 4 would be around 6 lacs. I have already made investments of more than 150000 as available under section 80 C. I have also taken a home loan in Oct 2014....but the property is still under construction.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Transfer of amount from saving account to NRO account Income Tax Jan 10, 2018
Cash deposit more than 50 lakhs in saving bank account Income Tax Nov 18, 2017
Tax Saving Tips For Freelancer Income Tax Nov 3, 2017
best savings option Income Tax Oct 16, 2017
Tax saving on NPS is good for me? Income Tax Sep 14, 2017