Tax savings .

Share This Thread
  1. narayanamurthi

    narayanamurthi New Member

    Dear sir,
    Ways to save tax other than 80c, 80D. Myself & my wife are working. Can we form HUF and save Tax?. Other ways to save tax for salaried person . I am in20% slab.

    Thanks & Regards
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
best savings option Income Tax Oct 16, 2017
Taxation of interest income from post office savings bank Income Tax Jan 22, 2017
savings to HUF account amount transfer ? Income Tax Nov 21, 2016
Maximum cash deposit in savings account Income Tax Nov 9, 2016
SCSS (Senior Citizen Savings Scheme) Income Tax Oct 5, 2016