Share This Thread
  1. kollamrajeshr

    kollamrajeshr New Member

    I have LIC+ NPS (employee) contribution more than 150000 (80C). Is it possible to claim part of NPS under 80CCD (1B) for tax reduction
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Yes, it is possible to the extent of 50,000.
    The amount which was claimed u/s 80C or 80CCD(1) should not be claimed again . Deduction is for the excess amount.
Draft saved Draft deleted