TDS Deducted on Insurance Commission paid to Senior Citizen

Share This Thread
  1. your statement is not correct.
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    You will submit the Form 13 to the income tax officer and then the certificate given to you by the income tax officer is to be submitted to the person who is making you the payment.
  3. Dear Gaurav Kumar,
    Your statement now is 100% correct,I believe. Thanks.
    Ramasubramanian M.
    Yatin Gandhi likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted