TDS Major Heads

Share This Thread
  1. Ankit Daruka

    Ankit Daruka New Member

    I paid TDS for the employee under section 92B under Major Head Company Deductees 0020 instead of Non Company Deductee 0021. Yet I did not filed a TDS quater return. Can any one tell me how to rectify the challan and whether it will affect in any case if not rectify while submitting the Quater return.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

  3. Ankit Daruka

    Ankit Daruka New Member

    This process I already read but I want to know while filing TDS return if I will put current information. Will that will be fine or I have to go with challan rectification process.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Gift to major child Income Tax Jan 28, 2018
GIFT TO MAJOR DAUGHTER Income Tax Jan 24, 2018
Interest Earned on Fixed Deposit by Major Daughter on Income denoted by Father Income Tax Nov 3, 2017
Income under two heads Income Tax Apr 6, 2017
Claiming the Refund of Particular Heads Income Tax Jul 21, 2015