TDS on donation for chartiable trust

Share This Thread
  1. devsuresh75

devsuresh75 New Member

Hi
    Please note, i have some complicated issue like some of my known charitable trust collected donation from some labelled corporate. wherein the corporate accountant issued cheque of donation after deducting tds under contractor. Now the ITO sent a notice to submit income under contract.

Requesting to advice me the solution, either corporate have to revise the tds return or will they provide declaration stating as that is donation not contractual.

sureshkumar

2. devsuresh75

devsuresh75 New Member

Hi shilpa

i understood above referred point, can the TRUST give the self declaration to ITO which can be accepted and entertained. since the brilliant corporate paid tds u/s 194c already and it is very much reflects in form 26AS.

Since i have requested Trust to get declaration from corporate that the said TDS was wrongly deducted under 194c. as the payment purely for donation, does this will help out to resolve this issue.

3. devsuresh75

devsuresh75 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted