TDS refund

Share This Thread
  1. Barkha tak

Barkha tak New Member

There was a shop in my name on which TDS deducted by government....now I want to claim that..I am a salaried employee...what a need to do to get that TDS refund

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

If the tax was deducted at source then its mandatory for the deductor to issue the TDS certificate (Form 16A for other than salary). On the basis of this, you need to file your return and claim the tax credit.

3. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Namastey Shilpa Ji
    I agree with both of you, but there were specific words the usage of which prolly created confusion.

[like in the first comment, you mentioned interest of 1% on 95750 . But interest of 1% is on all the three provisions i.e 234 A , 234B and 234C) Further the amount would be different if we calculate the interest under all the three provisions)

Later you said
    "I agree it affects interest U/s.234C only. When it comes to interest U/s.234A and 234B, the assessee has no tax on which interest to be paid when everything is paid before 31st march"
    Which is absolutely correct. But there are 2 exceptions.

I read that V.K.Khanna Sir has also replied to you on this matter. I fully concur with his views. I couldn't have explained better.

V K Khanna likes this.
  4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words. Its alright, what happened, happened in the past. I beleive no one holds any grudge against anyone in this forum. As chandrashekhar sir once said, it's like a small family.

5. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

@V K Khanna Sir, I would like to discuss something with you. I seek your permission to ask that via mail.

6. V K Khanna

V K Khanna Active Member

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    ZED likes this.
  7. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

You should stay in the forum. Over the period of time your own knowledge and experience has increased by being here and there's something very special about this forum. I have been on many forums for almost a decade now. I found that more the knowledge the person had, the more the ego they had. It's not so on this forum . V.K.Khanna Sir, Chandrashekhar Sir, Gaurav Sir, and other members are all good persons. It will be hard to find jewels like them at any other place. You mentioned that you are new to the forums and therefore its the best for you if you can get guidance from such esteemed members. I can not say for sure if at other place you will meet people like these.
    I am also member of other tax forums like caclubindia (there I am as Z) and I have more posts over there than in here but now I am giving more time to this forum for this very reason.

In front of you, he is just a child. Let it go for this once.
    Further if possible, kindly share your age on your profile page.

Draft saved Draft deleted