temporary termination from articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Jinish Kataria

    Jinish Kataria New Member

    sir, i need to take termination for a year i.e. i want to continue articleship after a year, as i have been readmitted to final year in my college and i want to complete my engineering. i had been given t.c. due to some unavoidable reasons after which i joined articleship but now i have been given a chance to complete. so please guide me for temporary termination. thank you
  2. Manoj Mehra

    Manoj Mehra Active Member

    If you are in the 1st year of articleship, you can take a transfer by submitting Form 109 to ICAI. The form can be downloaded from here:

    When you again intent to rejoin, you would be required to submit Form 102 & 103 to ICAI.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Temporary pause in CA Articleship CA Apr 20, 2017
Ca articleship termination CA Sep 6, 2018
time limit for re joining articleship after termination CA Nov 18, 2017
Articleship Termination in Year 2 CA Oct 11, 2017
Regarding articleship termination and rejoining CA Aug 23, 2017