termination

Share This Thread
  1. Melvin

Melvin New Member

continous 4 month is it possible to take termination?

2. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Yes, you can take a termination from articleship for any period.

There is no maximum limit prescribed by ICAI with respect to the period when you were not registered under any CA for articleship.

3. Melvin

Melvin New Member

not that sir.. if i took termination on may 2015 and restart from Oct 1st. Then can i write the ipcc 2nd group exam on Nov 2015? why because i need to take 3 month ful time tution for 2nd group

4. gaurav_kumar

If your total period of actual service is more than 9 months - you can certainly appear for IPCC Exams through the Direct Entry Route.

Just compute the total period of articleship and if it comes out to be more than 9 months - you are eligible to appear for Nov 2015 exams.

5. Melvin

Melvin New Member

now i completed 3 months. in may i will complete 10 month. then can i take termination from may to nov?

6. gaurav_kumar

Yes, as you would have completed more than 9 months of training - you can take termination

However, please also note that you should be under articleship training as on 1st Nov to appear for Nov exams.

So maybe you can take termination and then rejoin so as to be under articleship training on 1st Nov

7. Melvin

Melvin New Member

So the gap of 5 month from termination(june) to rejoin(October) is not a problem. Right?

Draft saved Draft deleted