Time Limit for Reinvestment to claim Capital Gains Exemption

Share This Thread
  1. Divye Miglani

    Divye Miglani Member

    @Jayant Mukherjee : You should either reinvest in another property before filing the ITR or deposit the amount in Cap Gains Account before filing the ITR
  2. Jayant Mukherjee

    Jayant Mukherjee New Member

    Thanks a lot Ms Sneha for your reply.
Draft saved Draft deleted