time limit to submit form 109 for termination CA articleship during first year of internship

Share This Thread
  1. Roopa

    Roopa New Member

    Dear sir,

    Myself ruba, i just want to know the time limit for submission of Form 109 for termination of articleship during First year of internship.
    By end of 20 sept 2014 my first year of articleship will get over (i left the articles on 6 sept 2014). still i did't submitted 109 form to ICAI. what is the deadline for the same???

    If suppose i post the form 109 and it could not reach before 21 sept 2014( last day of first year of my articleship) what are the consequences??
    And if i download the form 109 from online and file and sent if it affect in any manner since for every form 109 in institute they are allocating unique number !????

    kindly reply for the same at earliest
  2. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    Dear Roopa

    The Form 109 for Termination of Articleship should be signed before the completion of 1 year of Articleship.

    The date of submission may not necessarily be within the 1st year of Articleship.
    Roopa likes this.
  3. Roopa

    Roopa New Member

    Dear Neha,

    Thank you for your valid Information...
  4. Rushendra

    Rushendra New Member

    This is Rushi, i am doing 3rd year Articleship in hyderabad and i want terminate articleship from my present auditor and rejoin to near by my home town(distance is 400km from my home town to hyderrabad) and stipend has taken from my auditor in cash, what is procedure suggest me..
  5. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    @Rushendra : Transfer in final year of articleship is only allowed after taking permission of ICAI.

    On what grounds do you intent to take the transfer?
  6. Rushendra

    Rushendra New Member

    here matter is My Father is Expired on August 2014, due to some family problems i need to transfer for support to my family
  7. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Active Member

    In case of Transfer of Articleship in the 2nd or 3rd year of articleship, you have to take prior permission of ICAI.

    The permissible grounds on which ICAI allows transfer have been mentioned here - http://www.charteredclub.com/articleship-transfer/
Draft saved Draft deleted