Transfer in case of Extension of Articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Anuradha k.

    Anuradha k. New Member

    3 years of my artcleship will get over by 13.09.2014 I have excess leaves of 100 days, right now I am registered under southern region of icai ,as my family is geting shifted to other place can I register for excess leaves under other c.a in western region plz let me know.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    As your parents are being shifted, you can take transfer of articleship on submission on requisite proof that your parents have got a transfer.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Does Big 4 accept Transfer cases for Articleship? Misc. Jun 26, 2015
Transfer from general reserves to profit & loss account????? Read more at: https://www.caclubindia. Misc. Mar 15, 2018
For purpose of articleship transfer Misc. Feb 2, 2017
ESOP's money transfer Misc. Dec 17, 2016
Articleship Transfer Misc. Nov 28, 2016