Transfer Of Article within 1 year

Share This Thread
  1. Shivam das

    Shivam das New Member

    I am an article, have completed 9 months of articleship and wants to change my firm. But my employer is not ready to give me transfer. Please help me and suggest me a proper solution, i even tried convincing him but he is not ready to give me transfer.
  2. rudrabose

    rudrabose Active Member

    Obtaining consent of your current Principal (CA) is very important as without his consent, ICAI will not process your request for termination of articleship.

    And till the time you don't terminate your Articleship under your current principal (CA) - you cannot enroll elsewhere.

    You dont have any other option but to convince your Principal (CA) to terminate you from articleship under him so that you can enroll elsewhere.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
For purpose of articleship transfer Misc. Feb 2, 2017
Articleship Transfer Misc. Nov 28, 2016
Articleship Transfer and Industrial Training Registration Misc. Sep 29, 2016
Cancelling Articleship Transfer after submission of Form 109 Misc. Aug 18, 2015
Does Big 4 accept Transfer cases for Articleship? Misc. Jun 26, 2015