Transfer of articleship

Share This Thread
  1. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

sir i registered with articleship on 29/4/13 where 30/4/13 is the last date for registration..now i am taking transfer sorting family reasons on 30th september 2014,now the issue is what is the last date that i can register with the another principal..because to give my final attempt that falls on nov 2015 i must have completed 2.5 years of articleship...so please suggest me in this regards...thanks in advance..

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

In your case, the last for Registration would be 2nd Oct 2014 so as to ensure that you complete 2.5 years of Articleship and are eligible to appear for Nov 15 Exams.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  3. Parul_Gupta

Please also check with ICAI whether they permit transfer on ground of Family Reasons in the 2nd year of articleship.

Better to take their advice before submitting the application form for Transfer.

Mahesh Babu likes this.
  4. Mahesh Babu

Mahesh Babu New Member

thanks akanksha...in that case if i take transfer on 30th sep then i should register with another principal within a day...so that i can complete 2.5 years of articleship by 2nd nov 2015...

5. Parul_Gupta

Although you technically have 2 days to register yourself, try to register yourself on the immediate next day after taking transfer.

Draft saved Draft deleted