Share This Thread
  1. Gurleen Kaur

    Gurleen Kaur New Member

    I am a 12th cleared student and have attempted CPT. Now i am in great confusion to do a regular college with CA or to opt for SOL with CA.
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    You will not be able to do regular college if you want to do CA. Its not allowed. For doing course other than CA, permission is required to be taken.
Draft saved Draft deleted