Tution Income under which head in ITR filing?

Share This Thread
  1. Sorabh gupta

    Sorabh gupta New Member

    Sir,i earns from [email protected] home(ranges from3000-10000 depending upon the no. of students),under which category my income comes,profession or others & which otr form to use.
  2. Karan Batra

    Karan Batra Well-Known Member

    You can either disclose it under head Profession or other Sources.

    If its a small income - you can disclose it under head other sources for the purpose of simplicity


    It should be shown under head of income from other sources as you are not registered as professional teacher and have not taken service tax registration number.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
TUTION INCOME Income Tax Mar 21, 2017
IncomeTax exemption for Tution Fee paid to Grand Children and Children above 18 yr under Section 80C Income Tax Jul 30, 2016
Which ITR for Tution Income with interest income on FDs Income Tax Jul 25, 2016
regarding limit of tution fee dedution under 80c Income Tax Feb 23, 2018
TUTION FEES Income Tax Mar 25, 2017