Vacancies for CA at NABARD

Share This Thread
  1. Bhuvi Gupta
    Bhuvi Gupta on Mar 28, 2016
    It has been decided by NABARD to introduce a new scheme of selection for recruitment of officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) and Grade-‘B’ (RDBS). Under the new scheme of selection the examination will be computer based online (Objective type with Multiple Choice Question pattern) and shall consist of three phases, viz., Phase-I and Phase-II, followed by Interview. The pattern of online examination for Phase I and Phase II is indicated in Para III of the advertisement. Prospective candidates are advised that Phase-II of the examination will be conducted within three to four weeks of Phase-I of the examination.

Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 23 March 2016 and 13 April 2016 after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement.

Refer to the attached file.

Attached Files: