Vacancy for Semi-Qualified CA on Contract Basis

Share This Thread
  1. CohnReznick
    CohnReznick on Aug 22, 2014
    Greetings,

Please find below our company profile and Job description for the position mentioned.

Company Profile:

CohnReznick Professional Services Pvt. Ltd. (CRPS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CohnReznick LLP, USA, the 10th largest accounting firm in the US. CohnReznick has 285 Partners with more than 2,000 employees and 25 offices in the US. Annual revenue of the firm is above $500million. The firm has been in existence in the US since 1919 and the Chennai office started its operations in 2006. Primary areas of service include Accounting & Assurance, Tax and Advisory. (For more details visit www.cohnreznick.com)

Chennai office has a team of 120 professionals rendering Audit and Tax services to its parent’s clients. The company offers enormous opportunities in the much sought after career option, viz. the U.S. Taxation.

Position: Audit – Consultant
    Contract period: November 24th to February 28th
    Shift: Day Shift ONLY

Job Description:
    · Understanding CohnReznick’s audit methodologies and procedures.
    · Prepare and / or review audit work papers, financial statements, footnotes, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
    · Perform the auditing procedures in accordance with firm standards and in accurate, thorough and timely manner.
    · Perform and / or review Financial Statement Audits of US Real Estate Projects Entities using US GAAP.
    · Preparation and / or review of financial statements and issuing Audit report.
    · Perform and / or review agreed upon procedures and issuing Audit report. Should recognize and resolve potential and /or existing problems with appropriate research and consulting US if necessary.
    · Manage multiple clients/projects/offices at any given time.
    · Liaison with US counterparts in a timely fashion of any issues, work status, scheduling conflicts etc.
    · Effectively handle and delegate work to the team.
    · Actively participate in CohnReznick’s internal development programs, including staff training courses.
    · Should be willing to travel oversees to cater to the business needs of the company.

Skills and Requirements:

Qualified candidate should possess the following:

· Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting or equivalent from reputed college (B.Com/M.Com).
    · Minimum 2-4 yrs of experience with a reputed audit firm or CA Intermediate pass with articleship experience.
    · Working knowledge of US GAAP is an added advantage.
    · Strong leadership skills.
    · Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
    · Excellent technical skills with MS Office to include Excel, Word, Outlook
    · Good work ethics.

We provide extensive training for all to meet the challenging needs of the job. Please also refer any of your friends who would be interested to join us.

Please let us know your interestby sending your latest resume to[email protected].

Contacting Person : Venkat Naveen / Lavanya Manoharan
    Address: CohnReznick Professional Services Pvt Ltd.
    9th Floor, Capital Towers
    180, Kodambakkam High Road
    (Diagonally opposite to Palmgrove Hotel)
    Nungambakkam
    Chennai - 600 034 (India)

Thanks,
    HR Team
    CohnReznick Professional Services Pvt Ltd.
    http://www.cohnreznick.com

GOWRIPRIYA and Parul_Gupta like this.
  2. GOWRIPRIYA

GOWRIPRIYA New Member

Sir I have completed ipcc both groups, do i have any articleship vacancy in your company ?

3. Abhishek Malik

Abhishek Malik New Member

I am really looking forward to work for you.
    I have forwarded my resume.
    Kindly look into the same and consider it and I have no issues in being relocated to Chennai.