What is the procedure to transfer articleship from one partner to another under same firm in 2nd Yr

Share This Thread
  1. Kamal Chugh

    Kamal Chugh New Member

    Dear Sir/Mam

    I am registered under my pricipal who is discontinuing with the firm.I want to register under another ca in my firm. Is is posible? If yes then do i have to consider all those procedures of getting transfer along with prior permission of Institute??

    I have already taken transfer once got registered with my current firm.

  2. Manoj Mehra

    Manoj Mehra Active Member

    If a partner is discontinuing from the firm, you can take articleship transfer in this case even in the 2nd year.

    You can submit a request to ICAI for transfer and it will get approved and then you can take transfer.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
direct entry route structure and procedure CA Feb 2, 2017
procedure for ipcc for provisional students CA Jan 4, 2017
Procedure for Termination of Articleship - Leaving CA CA Aug 3, 2016
articles joining procedure CA Jun 30, 2016
Can I know the procedure for coverting from IPCC to Direct entry CA May 23, 2016