What ITR form to use in case of Loss from House Property?

Share This Thread
  1. Ragnarock

    Ragnarock New Member

    In case an assesse is having Loss from house property plus business income and bank interest, which ITR form is required to submit the return of income?
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    In case it is a proprietorship business use ITR 4
    In case it is a partnership business use ITR 3
    PULKIT ARORA likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Can we download 26AS in pdf format in case there are more than 5000 entries? Income Tax Dec 17, 2015
ITR Form in case of 2 Houses - 1 on Rent & 1 Self Occupied Income Tax Aug 27, 2015
ITR Form in case of Exempted Capital Gains Income Tax Aug 11, 2015
Income Tax Form applicable in case of NRE Account? Income Tax Jan 8, 2015
ITR Form in case of more than 1 House Property Income Tax Jan 4, 2015