What kind of knowledge is required for CA Industrial Training?

Share This Thread
  1. Aditi0594

Aditi0594 New Member

What kind of knowledge one needs to have to undergo Industrial Training?

2. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

Good comm skills & good knowledge of whatever kind of work you have done in articleship

RiyAz SyEd and Aditi0594 like this.
  3. Aditi0594

Aditi0594 New Member

So is there no specific requirement from the Industry as far as the knowledge in any specific area is concerned..Also ,is working during articleship and a trainee not altogether different..Moreover is it possible to get a training if there is not much articleship exxperience? What kind of base should i develop myself in terms of knowledge apart from the communication skills and other personality traits?

4. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

In any interview, the prime focus of the interviewer is to check in how much detail you have worked in your previous organisation and what all you learnt there.

The interviewer understands that if your CA Firm does not have good work - it is not your fault. But if you have not learnt in detail the kind of work your CA Firm has - then it is your fault.

Industrial Training interviews are mainly based on the kind of work you have done in your previous organisation.

5. Aditi0594

Aditi0594 New Member

Thanks for the help!

Draft saved Draft deleted