When can a Direct Entry Scheme Student appear for IPCC Exams?

Share This Thread
  1. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

@Praveen Kumar K : The batches for ITT are low as compared to the supply as a result of which they may not be allocating you the batches.

However, there are some ITT Centers where seats are available and you can get a batch easily. Search for such centers and you will get a ITT Batch for December itself.

2. Praveen Kumar K

Praveen Kumar K New Member

Sir,
    Does it means that as soon as I get my registration letter I can start off with ITT? There is no need to wait for 3 months from the date of registration?

Thank You.

3. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

Yes, if you are getting a batch - you can start your ITT without waiting for 3 months.

4. Praveen Kumar K

Praveen Kumar K New Member

Thanks a lot for the reply.

5. ahaana shaikh

ahaana shaikh New Member

Sir i have registered my articleship on feb 28th i am a direct entry student want to give my ipcc exams on nov 2015 examination...my querry is may i eligible for nov 2015 exams

6. Yatin Gandhi

Yatin Gandhi Active Member

@ahaana shaikh : You can appear for IPCC Exams after completion of 9 months of articleship training.

As you would not be completing 9 months of articleship before 1st Nov - therefore you are not eligible to appear for Nov 15 Exams

Draft saved Draft deleted