Where to disclose exempt incomes , in Income Tax Return ?

Share This Thread
  1. rl334709

    rl334709 New Member

    Suppose, An individual has, after his retirement,

    received Gratuity rs. 4,00,000 and Leave encashment rs. 2,50,000 in assessment year 2014-2015


    Pension fund amount of Rs. 6,00,000 - in assessment year 2013-2014.

    All such incomes do not form part of total income. All such incomes are exempt for him.

    QUE. 1. : Where to disclose these incomes in IncomeTax Return ?

    QUE. 2. : In which ITR form, he has to file his Income Tax Return , for A.Y. 2013-14 AND A.Y. 2014-15 ?

    (His incomes are : Salary till his retirement, Interest from savings bank a/c and interest on bank f.d.. No any other income. )
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Where to disclose Deduction under Sec 80GGC in ITR 1? Income Tax Jul 20, 2016
Gift to Daughter in Law - Where to disclose in ITR? Income Tax Jul 18, 2016
Where to disclose Capital Gains in Income Tax Return? Income Tax Mar 5, 2015
Where to disclose Income earned under Section 194J Income Tax Dec 5, 2014
Where to disclose Interest on Home Loan in ITR Income Tax Jul 30, 2014