Where to Invest to claim Capital Gain Exemption?

Share This Thread
  1. sannamanilg

    sannamanilg New Member

    where i can invest & what about interest & when i can withdraw as exempted from tax
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    To claim exemption from Capital Gains Tax, you can invest the Capital Gains either in a Residential Property or in Bonds of NHAI or REC.

    The Investment is to be made for a minimum period of 3 years

    For more kindly refer: http://www.charteredclub.com/section-54/
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Where to fill Investment Details in ITR 1? Income Tax Aug 4, 2016
Shd I preclose my Home Loan or Invest money somewhere else? Income Tax Oct 27, 2015
Where I can show the amount paid to my Parents as Gift to pay Crop loans in Tax file? Income Tax Jun 5, 2017
Where to register for VAT? Income Tax Feb 22, 2017
TDS-Whether form 16 A can be issued where No PANi.e.TDS 20% Income Tax Sep 9, 2016