Which is the best Bank to open Demat Account?

Share This Thread
  1. Sandeep raway

Sandeep raway Member

I m interested in stock market .Plz tel me that in which bank should I open a 3 in 1 a/c?

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Services offered by ICICI are good for 3 in 1 Account.

But good services also come at slightly expensive charges.

Sandeep raway likes this.
  3. Sandeep raway

Sandeep raway Member

Plz advice. HDFC is offerining Free transaction up to 3/6 months for rs. 999/1999. Should I opt for this or paid charges every time?

4. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

These plans are useful for people who do a lot of trading involving big amounts.... Not much beneficial for 1st time investors...

Maybe you can do an analysis of how much you intent to invest and then choose a plan accordingly.

Alternatively, you can learn to trade by doing virtual trading through moneybhai.com without investing any money... First time investors are advised to first do virtual trading and then invest with real cash....

Sandeep raway likes this.
  5. AseemAneja

AseemAneja New Member

@Akanksha23 Do we need Demat account for moneybhai.com?

6. Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith New Member

Why do you need any bank to open a demat account when there are some broking companies nowadays offering you free lifetime demat + trading account facilities such as Angel Broking. It just has an Annual Maintenance charge of Rs. 450/- and a onetime charge of Rs. 50/- for POA and Rs. 36/- for KRA along with applicable service tax.

Draft saved Draft deleted