While filling the efiling IT Return form , I forgot password to unprotect the excel .

Share This Thread
  1. KISHIN SAINANI

KISHIN SAINANI New Member

Please note this is not log in password for efiling website , but required to fill the details of my TDS deducted by my bank .

2. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

Do you mean to say that you protected the excel file which you used to file the return?

3. KISHIN SAINANI

Yes please .

4. ZED

ZED Well-Known Member

ok, so what are you trying to do now? Do you have to file the return? You can start afresh. You need to upload the xml file. Or if the return was filed then you may view the details from income tax site.

5. KISHIN SAINANI

Yes, I have to fill the return for AY2016-17 . Have prepared the computation of short term/long term capital gains , interest from nre and nro accounts, interest from NRE FDRS/FCNRS being NRI .

Facing problem in registering on TDS-CPS website to view form 26AS

While regitring as new user , filling option 1 details as :

TAN of Deductor MUMH03189E

TAN of deductor who has deducted tax from Tax Payer. It can be any deductor from April 1, 2011 onwards

Type of Deduction

--Select-- TDS Salary TDS Non-Salary TCS :

TDS Non Salary

Month-Year

Month & Year of TDS deduction by the TAN entered (from April 1, 2011 onwards) --Select-- Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec --Select-- 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015:

NOV 2014

TDS / TCS Amount (Rs.) (e.g., 1987.00) : 654.00

1. TDS / TCS Amount for the PAN for a single transaction for the Month-Year selected above
    2. Amount should be entered in two decimal places (e.g., 1234.00)

After completing when I press submit , it doesnot go to step 2 and shows the window to go to from where I sterted :

TDSCPC services for NRIs is available through https://nriservices.tdscpc.gov.in/nriapp/login.xhtml . Kindly register and access TDSCPC NRI services through same.

Where I am going wrong , I have filled correct PAN/NAME/DOB etc in the TRACES FORM above .

Draft saved Draft deleted