Action on Outstanding Tax Demand

Share This Thread
  1. Vivek Kaul

Vivek Kaul New Member

Hi,
    I am Vivek Kaul and am new to the forum.
    I received two Outstanding Tax Demand (under sec 1431a ) Intimations for AY 11-12 and 12-13, raised by Assessing Officer.
    On checking, there is a mistake in both as they have not considered the TDS. This makes it money refundable to me. I had submitted my disagreement and given the reason but there is no response.
    Ihv also sent mail to Assessing officer on his email id given on the website. But no response.
    I want to know
    1. what is the next action ?
    2. Do i need to file some rectification application online
    3. Do i wait to hear from them ?

Rgds
    Vivek
    vkaul75@gmail.com

2. sai tejesh(ca.final)

sai tejesh(ca.final) Active Member

Take form 26AS(TDS credit statment) & submit to department if,TDS is reflected in this statment.
    If there is no TDS,then department is correct & you have to pay demand as per the intimation letters send to you.

3. nllohani

nllohani Member

Have u submitted your response to the Intimation for outstanding demand online .if yes u have to wait till they response.u can keep on checking your account in between for their response and ur email i.d, mentioned in the return.U can also check ur form 26As of the respective years for Tds amount.if any futher query u can mail at canllohani@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted