Articleship in Big 4 - Necessary to clear Both Groups togethor?

Share This Thread
  1. jasmeetsingh0110

jasmeetsingh0110 New Member

kya big 4 me articleship krne k lie both groups ek sath clear krne jaruri hai ya agar eke ek group krr k first attempt me clear hue h tab bhi big 4 me articleship krr sakte h?????
    please help

2. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

No, it is not necessary to clear both groups togethor to do articleship in a big 4. They also hire students who have cleared one group at a time.

However, slight preference may be given to students to have cleared both groups togethor.

3. Mitali Rokade

Mitali Rokade New Member

@Manoj Mehra will they give articleship for direct entry student who have an experience?

4. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

Big 4's prefer to recruit students who have cleared both groups of IPCC.

As a Direct Entry student would not have cleared IPCC, therefore their is a very dim chance that Big 4's will consider Direct Entry Students.

In 99% of the cases, they dont consider direct entry students

5. Mitali Rokade

Mitali Rokade New Member

@Manoj Mehra Not even PG students with experience? actually i have done PG in finance and i have 2 yrs of exp. and wanted to try in BIG 4....and if they dont prefer then what will be the next good option for me?

6. gaurav_kumar

gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

@Mitali Rokade : As mentioned above, it is extremely difficult for direct entry students to get recruited in Big 4's for articleship as they have a norm that they only hire students who have cleared both groups of IPCC

Draft saved Draft deleted