Can I appear for CA Final in Nov Exams

Share This Thread
  1. SONALI REVANKAR

SONALI REVANKAR New Member

I have cleared ipcc both the groups in Nov 2014 n also completed orientation n itt. Will I be able to give my 1st final attempt in Nov 2017 if I register before 30th April 2015 for articleship??

2. Parul_Gupta

Parul_Gupta Active Member

Yes, if you register on or before 30th April 2015, you would be eligible to appear for nov 17 Exams

3. SONALI REVANKAR

Thank u so much
    But is it absolutely true no??

4. Amit Sahni

Amit Sahni Active Member

Yes, if you register for articleship on or before 30th April - you would be eligible to appear for CA Final Exams in Nov 17

5. SONALI REVANKAR

thanks a lot ......Amit :)

6. kejrip

kejrip New Member

Hi
    I am a CA final student and commenced my articleship in Sep 2010 after completing IPCC (group 1) in May 2010. After 1 year 8 months of completion, I had terminated my articleship due to further studies. In August 2015 articleship has been resumed and re-registered in the books of the Institute (All formalities successfully completed) for the remaining period of 1 year and 4 months.
    Given the new circular regarding eligibility of final exam only after completion of full 3 years of articleship from 2016, I was wondering whether i can give my final exam in Nov 2016 (2 & half years of articleship completion) or in May 2017 (3 years of completion). I have not yet registered for finals.
    Kindly suggest. Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted