Can I file income tax return for FY 2012-2013 via Online or Manuall???

Share This Thread
  1. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

Is there any option available through which Can I file income tax return of FY 12-13? As the last date of return for above period is over (31.03.2015). I want to know, if I file return for period FY 12-13, would there be any penalty levied by ITD on me or If I file manual return would there by any changes.

2. Manoj Mehra

Manoj Mehra Active Member

You cant file ITR for FY 2012-13 now as the date of filing belated return has also lapsed.

Neha Agarwal likes this.
  3. Manoj Mehra

They wont even accept Manual returns now

4. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

One of my client is in requirement of Loan urgently & Bank requires 3 years return, I want to know If intentionally Nil return is filled online & don't send acknowledgement to ITD. On the contrary at the time of submission of documents to Bank at the time of Loan, a copy of acknowledgement is submitted to Bank. As it is clearly stated, if acknowledgement receipt of any ITR is not received by ITD with in 2 yeras, the said ITR ITR is to be considered as not filled. In this case he can easily get the Loan.

Please put your comment.

5. Neha Sharma

Neha Sharma Active Member

As far as I know, the bank wont consider a Nil Return for the purpose of grant of Loan

6. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

Neha, Consideration of Bank doesn't matter becoz next years return will be filled with tax liability. Question is that Return can be filled or not for aforesaid period.

viswa likes this.
  7. Manoj Mehra

1. The Loan approval deptt does not take into consideration a NIL Return
    2. Return cannot be filed now.

8. viswa

viswa New Member

Hi Neha Agarwal,

kindly note that Loan officials will ask for immediate 3 FY ITR for loan purpose & that too based on limit and margin of loan amount.

Up to my experience in Bank audit, officials will accept even nil returns,
    that based on banks loan policies & procedures.

9. Neha Agarwal

Neha Agarwal Member

This matter was discussed with a lawyer, he told me File return for FY 12-13 Manually under Tapal return, but she didn't explain tapal return what it is...Now I am not in touch with her for a long time. Do anyone of you know the processor of Tapal return.

Draft saved Draft deleted