Can I revise ITR to claim Income Tax Refund

Share This Thread
  1. daxesh_27565

daxesh_27565 New Member

First of all, I would like to express my lot of thanks to all members of chartered club.com for resolving my several query in the past.
    Now, I would like to know the solution of my following problems.
    1. I filed my I T Return of FY 2013-14(stating demand of I Tax refund on my PRBS Contribution) well before its last date. I received acknowledgement receipt of ITR-V & even its assessed report stating no demand & no refund. To get refund of I. Tax, can I again file revised return or suggest any other alternative way of claiming refund.
    2. can I transfer some amount to my wife account thro' cash. If, yes, then what documents needs to be prepared say gift deed or loan deed.
    3.After utilizing long term capital gain amount by purchasing new house property, some what amount remains with me which I received by selling old property. Now how to use this amount.

2. rudrabose

rudrabose Active Member

1. Yes, you can revise your return
    2. Gift deed is not mandatory in case you intent to gift some amount to your wife
    3. The balance amount with you after reinvestment of the capital gains can be used by you for any purpose.

Draft saved Draft deleted