capital gain tax

Share This Thread
  1. Ramakrishna Rapeti

    Ramakrishna Rapeti New Member

    Dear all,.
    i have sold my flat,. now i want to avoid capital gain tax,. apart from buying a new house.
    can i invest in my business in starting new company ,. where in i have to buy machinery which is a long term capital .

    let me know your opinion.
  2. gaurav_kumar

    gaurav_kumar Well-Known Member

    To claim capital gains exemption - either you have to invest in a Residential House Property or in Capital Gains Bonds.

    If you invest anywhere else like business to buy machine etc - then capital gains exemption cannot be claimed and you would be required to pay Capital Gains Tax @ 20%
    sethupathy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads Forum Date
Capital gain on property Income Tax Mar 21, 2018
Capital Gain tax & income tax - joint development of land Income Tax Mar 18, 2018
Capital tax gain Income Tax Mar 11, 2018
Capital Gain Tax. Income Tax Feb 19, 2018
Capital Gain on Residential Property- Co-Owner Income Tax Feb 14, 2018