Share This Thread
  1. Rakhee Kotian

    Rakhee Kotian New Member

    I would like to know.
    • If C form is not submitted by the purchaser then what is the amt he has to pay
    • what is the interest charged & how.
    • what is the panelty amt
  2. V P Narasimhan

    V P Narasimhan New Member

    You can raise a Debit Note for the difference amount of Tax . Interest & penalty may be as levied by the Department.
Draft saved Draft deleted