Forgot to mention 80 C

Share This Thread
  1. Sarfraz Khan

    Sarfraz Khan New Member

    Dear Sir,
    I have forgot to mention 80c benefit while filling ITR now after receiving 143(1) I got to know about missing of 80C.
    now what is the solution to get benefit 80c in my ITR and getting refund for my IT paid ?
  2. ZED

    ZED Well-Known Member

    Try filing revised a return, if the return was filed within due date.
Draft saved Draft deleted